Table of Contents Hide
- How We Picked These Companies
- 13 Best Real Estate Lead Generation Tools
- 1. Market Leader - Best Overall
- 2. BoldLeads - Best for Exclusive Buyers and Seller Leads
- 3. Zurple - Best Automation Tool
- 4. Zillow Premier Agent - Excellent for Discovering Buyers
- 5. Offrs - For Listings
- 6. Zoho CRM - Top Company for Social Media
- 7. BuzzStream - Best for Building Connections and Relationships
- 8. Lead Forensics - Best for Real-Time Engagement
- 9. REDX - Best for Phone Prospecting
- 10. Slydial Broadcast - Best for Reaching Clients through Voicemails
- 11. Smart CRM - Best for Mid-Sized Companies
- 12. Real Geeks - Best for Team-Distributed Leads
- 13. Placester - Best for Large Brokerages
The real estate industry is booming, and it’s only getting bigger. With the housing market in recovery mode, more people are looking to buy or sell a home than ever before. Realtors are on an endless quest for leads – both buyer and seller lead. Fortunately, many tools can help generate leads for agents across social media platforms, websites, blogs, email campaigns, etc.
In this article, we will cover 13 of the best lead generation tools for realtors.
How We Picked These Companies
We scoured the internet for lead generation tools that could be adapted and used by real estate agents across all business sizes, from small-time 20-something entrepreneurs to Fortune 500 companies looking for a new strategy or some fresh ideas.
The criteria we were using:
Company Size (small, medium, and large)
We considered how big the company is according to the customer base, the number of products, and features.
Social Media Presence (Facebook, LinkedIn)
We looked at how often the company posts content to Facebook or LinkedIn and whether it has a strong following.
Products & Features
The tools we picked offer various types of lead generation techniques such as web analytics data, email marketing campaigns, website builders, lead capture forms, live chat, and more.
Price (free vs. paid)
Many of the tools we found are free to use, with limitations that a small business can work around for free. In contrast, larger companies might find it necessary to pay a fee to access additional features or remove restrictions.
As we know, customer support is an integral part of any business relationship. We paid attention to how responsive each company was to answering questions or complaints about their products to provide our readers with as much information as possible on what they can expect if they decide to use a certain lead generation tool.
Lastly, convenience was taken into account as most agents spend their days on the road and need quick, easy ways to generate leads from any location with an internet connection.
We looked at whether they offered self-service portals where an agent could log in remotely when away from the office or if apps allowed them to track leads generated through mobile devices.
13 Best Real Estate Lead Generation Tools
1. Market Leader - Best Overall
Market Leader is dedicated to providing real estate agents with the best lead generation tools to help them succeed. They offer website builder and email marketing campaign features, making it easy for agents to set up their site or manage customer leads through personalized emails.
Market Leader also offers live chat and web analytics data, which agents who need more information about where customers are coming from can use.
- Lead gen company size: Large
- Public presence on social media: Not-so-large following on Facebook; posts occasionally.
- Products/features offered: Web data analytics (in-depth), website builders, leads for both buyers and sellers, CRM, marketing automation, and integration with Market Leader systems.
- Price: There’s a monthly flat fee of $99; cost per lead ranges from $20 to $30 per month.
- Support/customer service: Representatives answer questions quickly and efficiently.
- Convenience: They offer a self-service portal so agents can log in remotely or have an app that allows them to track leads generated through mobile devices.
- Customizable website
- Comprehensive web data analytics
- Great option for agents on low budget
- Poor quality leads generated each month are highly likely.
Verdict: Market Leader is one of the best companies we found, and if you’re looking for a great lead generation tool that is not pricey , this would be a great option. Apart from that, it offers in-depth web data analytics.
2. BoldLeads - Best for Exclusive Buyers and Seller Leads
When looking for the best real estate leads, it’s always advisable to go for known companies. And that is why we have considered company size when choosing these tools.
BoldLeads is a company that helps real estate agents generate home buyer and seller leads. They offer automated email campaigns, which can be sent with one click from their dashboard, and in-person events to get potential customers’ contact information for future marketing efforts.
- Company size: Small. The company was founded in 2014.
- Public presence on social media: Not-so-large following on Facebook; posts frequently
- Products/features offered: Targeted Facebook and Google Ads, high performing landing pages, automated follow-ups, allows flexibility and budget controlling, all-in-one platform with CRM, software coaching, email templates, and more.
- Price: Starts at $399 per month and a minimum of $250 for ads.
- Multiple features that are helpful for easy leads generation
- Exclusive lead magnets
- A bit pricey
Verdict: BoldLeads is one of the smaller real estate lead generation companies and would work well for real estate agents looking for targeted ads with high conversion rates.
3. Zurple - Best Automation Tool
Zurple is a real estate lead generation company that helps agents get the most out of their time by automating data gathering and marketing.
Their blog has some excellent advice for generating leads, such as starting with your contacts first or using LinkedIn to find new connections to get more business.
- Lead gen company size: Smaller, so it’s best suited for small businesses looking to grow; founded in 2009.
- Public presence on social media: Active on Facebook but not very big following; posts occasionally
- Products/features offered: Lead generation and marketing automation; CRM software for lead management; lead contact alerts; integration with Realtor.com, Trulia, and Zillow; personalized and data-driven emails.
- Price: Most websites say that pricing starts at $299 with $10/per month additional MLS fee.
- Smaller company so it’s best for small businesses who are looking to grow
- Allows ads and website customization
- Easy to set up and offers the tools needed
- Outdated interface
Verdict: It seems like Zurple would be an excellent option for real estate agents who want customized ads and websites for effective lead generation. The best part of this tool is its integration with other platforms such as Trulia, Zillow, and Realtor.com.
4. Zillow Premier Agent - Excellent for Discovering Buyers
Zillow Premier Agent could be the perfect solution if you want to grow your real estate business fast. They offer an all-inclusive, easy-to-use package that includes integrated CRM and automated email campaigns. This means agents can spend more time generating leads instead of managing data.
- Cost: Premier Agent pricing varies depending on several factors such as the location, number of agents competing in the area, and average home price. Signing up is free.
- CRM Feature: The company offers an advanced CRM feature that helps cut down on work such as managing contact information by allowing agents to import contacts automatically from Outlook, Gmail, etc. This also allows them to keep track of essential details like emails and phone numbers which is much easier than trying to do it manually.
- Public presence on social media: Active on Facebook and has massive following; posts regularly.
- Other features: The company also offers integrated email campaigns convenient for agents because they don’t have to manage customer data. It would be great if there were more information about the cost of this feature, though.
- Easy to use package that includes integrated CRM and automated email campaigns
- No monthly minimum or signup fees
- Subscribing agents often get low quality leads
Verdict: Zillow Premier Agent would be a good option for agents who want an easy-to-use solution that includes integrated CRM and automated email campaigns with no monthly minimum or signup costs required. The best feature might be the advanced CRM which means less work involved in managing data, so if you’re looking for something more professional, this could be the answer.
5. Offrs - For Listings
You can use Offrs in your lead generation strategies to get more listings. The tool is relatively new but it continues to lead the market.
- Company size – Small. The company has been operating since 2014.
- Specialties – Offrs is an excellent tool for agents looking to get more listings; the company offers lead generation through predictive analytics, lead capture, and online marketing.
- Features – Offrs is not just an app for lead generation; it offers so much more. It has features for analyzing and managing data which can cut down on the amount of time you spend doing this work manually; they also offer marketing automation to help you reach out to potential customers when it’s most convenient.
- Other features: Offrs also has apps used to access data on homeowners.
- Quality: Offrs is one of the most well-known real estate lead generation tools on the market, and their quality lives up to that recognition. They offer a wide range of features, including current and predicted leads, account management, CRM integrations, template builders, and more. This means agents can spend less time dealing with data work because it’s all been taken care of.
- Online presence – Not that active on Facebook and has small following.
- A quality lead generation tool with a wide variety of features
- Best for generating high-quality seller leads due to its predictive analytics features
- The only downside we could find was some restrictions in usage (i.e. no IDX support provided).
Verdict: Offrs would be a good option for real estate agents looking for quality leads. They offer an easy-to-use tool that includes many helpful CRM integrations with a flexible pricing structure. If you want a more reliable service, then this is worth considering.
6. Zoho CRM - Top Company for Social Media
If you want your social media lead generation strategy to work better, use Zoho CRM. It’s a great company for agents looking to use their social media more efficiently and get better results.
Also, this is an excellent choice for those who want search engine optimization ideas because of the offered SEO integration.
- Company size – Big, been around since 1996.
- Specialties– Zoho CRM has several features integrated into your lead generation strategy, including automated emails, email marketing campaigns, website tracking analytics, Facebook and Twitter leads capture, and contacts management. The package is easy to manage because it runs on one platform, which means less time spent managing data.
- Features: The best part of this service might just be how many features they offer without being too difficult to set up or run in general. They have an extensive list of integrations with other companies like Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.; if you’re willing to pay for these options, you’ll get a lot more out of the service.
- Price: Zoho CRM pricing starts at a monthly amount of $14 per user for a basic plan. The ultimate plan costs $52 per user monthly. A free version is also available for a limited time.
- Quality: The quality is another plus; they have lots of support, good customer satisfaction rates with an A+ rating on TrustPilot, and offer 24/hr phone support which would be helpful in emergencies. They’re also very transparent about what you’ll pay upfront and monthly, so there won’t be any surprises later down the road.
- Zoho CRM is a web-based software that includes many different features for agents to make the most of their lead generation strategy.
- Easy setup: The service is easy to set up because it’s run on one platform, which means less time spent managing data.
- Integrations with other companies: Several helpful integrations are available, including ones with Hubspot, Salesforce, and more, so you’ll never be short of what you need.
- Webpage Tracking Analytics + Automated Email Campaigns: These tools can help social media marketers reach their potential buyers or sellers when they’re not online. They also have analytics, so you know who your best leads are; these features will ensure success if used correctly, plus they have a lot of customer satisfaction.
- The only downside of this tool we can see is the queue for the helpdesk whenever the updates experience errors. This means you have to wait for a certain amount of time before your concerns are attended to.
Verdict: Zoho CRM offers many features that would make your social media campaigns more efficient. Their list of integrations with other companies can also help agents increase customer numbers over time without too much effort. If you want access to these services, we recommend giving them a try as soon as possible because the pricing gets higher after three months.
7. BuzzStream - Best for Building Connections and Relationships
BuzzStream is a great option for those looking for influencers within the real estate industry and easily connect with them.
- Company size – Medium-sized and has been around since 2008 as an online marketing software company.
- Specialties: Buzzstream offers several features, including link-building tools like Google Alerts integration, contact management, and social media monitoring; these are all things you’ll need if you want to increase buyer or seller leads over time without too much work.
- Other features: Buzzstream has a Google Chrome extension that you can easily install, which allows you to use pre-saved email templates to facilitate quick sending of emails.
- Pricing: There are four pricing plans you can choose from: Starter Plan – $24 per month for a single user; Group Plan – $99 per month for a group of three. You’ll pay $33 for each additional user. Professional Plan – $299 per month for a group of six (pay $50 for each additional user); Custom Plan – starts at $999 per month for 15 or more users.
- Building connections and relationships is the key to success for this company. Their link-building and outreach management tool allows influencers and businesses to connect with each other more efficiently.
- Affordable: The starting price is at $24 per month, which makes Buzzstream one of the cheapest lead generation tools on our list; it’s also worth mentioning that they offer a free trial for the first three plans to help you determine which one works for your business.
- Good customer support: Buzzstream has been around since 2008, so they’ve had plenty of time to develop their customer service; this feature makes them stand out among other companies because it’s essential if something goes wrong while using any software today.
- No pre-built campaign unlike some of its close competitors.
- It can be slow for some users.
Verdict: If your budget doesn’t allow for more expensive options, we recommend giving these guys a try because their low price tag comes without sacrificing many essential services. They also boast great customer satisfaction ratings, which means you won’t have to worry about paying more in the long run.
8. Lead Forensics - Best for Real-Time Engagement
Whether you are looking for a tool that allows you to engage with customers and prospects when they are most engaged, Lead Forensics is a great option. The features they offer are unique and will help you generate the leads for your company with so much ease.
- Company size: Launched in 2009, this company has grown to service over 60,000 agents with their lead generation tool, which provides them with quite a bit of experience.
- Specialties: This lead generation platform offers various services, including contact management tools; these allow for greater efficiency when finding new buyers or sellers without manually looking through listings all day.
- Integration with other companies: One downside might be the lack of integrations on their site, but they do have integration available with Zoho CRM, so if you want to look for leads with high conversion rates, then you’ll be able to do that through Zoho CRM instead.
- Quality + Support: They have lots of support so you won’t ever need to worry about the service going down while using it, which means that your leads will never go out either.
- It’s a great lead generation tool that integrates with CRM and allows real-time engagement with customers and prospects.
- Excellent customer satisfaction rates: One of the best things about Lead Forensics is that their software works. This means you can generate leads without having to worry about your service crashing or buyers and sellers not being able to see them on time, unlike other companies who are just out for a quick buck.
- They also offer a free 7-day trial so you can try the system for free and find out if it’s the best for you.
- No mobile app: If you’re looking for an application, it might be worth investing in another company because Lead Forensics doesn’t have any available, making generating more leads difficult if you work remotely. It’s important that when working online, you don’t lose track of leads, so this would be detrimental for potential business.
Verdict: In conclusion, we recommend these guys for anyone looking to generate leads easily and experience real-time engagement with prospects. They are perfect if you’re just starting out since you can take advantage of their one-week free trial.
9. REDX - Best for Phone Prospecting
Real estate marketing can be overwhelming when you are looking for quality leads. Luckily, there are great marketing tools that can make your work easier. REDX is one of the best out there, which is also best for connecting with prospects on the phone.
- Company size: Launched in 2003, this company has grown to service over 50,000 agents with their lead generation tool, which provides them with quite a bit of experience.
- Specialties: It uses Vortex Lead Manager, a free tool for managing leads that works well with Storm Dialer, which, on the other hand, allows lead interaction management. If you want to get the contacts’ emails, they also have Onyx, a premium lead service that can do that.
- Pricing: Starts at $99.99 per month. They also have several lists offered separately starting at $39.99 per month.
- Quality + Support: High-quality services make this tool your ultimate solution.
- It does not offer a lot of integrations
- It does not offer a lot of integrations
Verdict: REDX digital marketing tool for those real estate agents and owners who want to sell their homes with ease. We recommend this software for anyone looking to generate more buyer or seller leads, particularly on the phone, without spending too much money upfront.
10. Slydial Broadcast - Best for Reaching Clients through Voicemails
Some real estate professionals may find it challenging to call clients by phone. To address this, Slydial Broadcast was created. This app uses a proprietary direct to voicemail technology to send and manage straight to voicemail campaigns. That means your prospects can receive voicemails on their phones from the called ID you enter.
- Company size: Slydial Broadcast was founded in 2003; currently has over 3 million people using this app.
- Specialties: Slybroadcast is basically a voice messaging device that is very useful in sending out voicemail campaigns, notifying clients about sales, reconnecting with past clients, and for qualifying leads. You can also pre-record and upload as many customized voice messages as you want. This way, you have enough saved voicemails that you can send to specific prospects.
- Integrations: Another important feature of Slybroadcast is its integration with other known companies, including Zapier, Zoho CRM, and Salesforce.
- Pricing: Slybroadcast offers pricing plans that you can choose from depending on your needs and what suits your budget. They have Pay As You Go Plans that start at $10 for 100 deliverables. You send up to 10,000 deliverables for $400. They also offer Monthly Delivery Plans for as low as $8 for every 100 deliverables and as high as $500 for 13,000 deliverables. And the best part? You will be charged only for successful drops.
- Automate communication through voicemails, which means you can reach out to thousands of prospects instantly and in a secure manner.
- Allows you to track your campaign’s success real-time.
- Does not filter contacts as to home numbers and cellphone numbers. This causes a waste of time sending voice messages to landlines.
Verdict: We recommend Slydial Broadcast for anyone looking to generate more leads through ringless voice messaging. It’s user-friendly and very affordable. Plus, you only pay for successful drops.
11. Smart CRM - Best for Mid-Sized Companies
From lead qualification to segmentation to ensuring great customer relationships, Smart CRM is a tool you can count on.
It’s a real estate CRM tool that can do everything for you, from finding your best leads to getting more buyers and sellers through the door. It works best for middle-sized companies and those in the B2B commerce market.
- Company size: This company was founded in 1992 with more than 15,000 users across European countries and over 500 customer projects.
- Specialty: Smart CRM is a customizable tool that can adapt to companies’ respective requirements. Aside from lead qualification, it has multiple features that are very useful for real estate professionals, including a calendar/reminder system, quotes and estimates management, email marketing, and internal chat integration.
- Quality + Support: They have customer feedback of 98%, and they offer 24/365 support, so clients are never left hanging, no matter what time of day or night.
- Utilities like email marketing, lead qualification, and marketing automation make generating leads easier because it provides insights on who might be interested in buying or selling real estate properties from a specific area.
- A data-driven tool that allows you to manage quotes/estimates and your calendar/reminders.
- Helps you qualify leads easily so you only reach out to serious prospects.
- It’s a CRM tool and not a lead generation software which can be problematic if you’re looking for something that does both.
- Does not have social media integration
Verdict: We recommend Smart CRM because it is helpful in qualifying leads, managing quotes/estimates, and automating marketing campaigns.
12. Real Geeks - Best for Team-Distributed Leads
If you work with a team or a brokerage, Real Geeks is your best option for generating leads. They offer all sorts of ways to create customer relationships, from social media integrations to automatic SMS responses.
- Company size: The company was founded in 2010 with positive reviews from most real estate agents.
- Specialties: This tool employs a solid CRM that allows users to customize their IDX website designs however they want. It’s also helpful in creating drip email campaigns that are tailored to specific segments of the market.
- Pricing: Their pricing starts at $299 per month for up to two users. For each additional user, you’ll pay $25. There’s also a property valuation fee of $50.
- Quality + Support: The support system at Real Geeks was either outstanding or excellent according to many of their customers. This gives us an idea of how efficient they are in delivering their services.
- It allows ultra-personalization of landing pages or website designs.
- It provides real-time data on leads and other activities on the agent’s website.
- The biggest pro is affordability, as there are no hidden costs. We also like this software package’s ability to customize messages to help buyers find out more information when necessary.
- Limited functionality of its mobile app.
- Does not offer a free trial.
Verdict: We recommend Real Geeks if you’re looking for a lead generator software with great CRM tools, customized IDX templates, and SMS auto-responses.
13. Placester - Best for Large Brokerages
Placester is an affordable package that brings together lead generation, CRM, website building, and marketing solutions all into one. Brokerages with multiple offices can benefit from Placester’s Office Builder Plan to create websites customized for each office.
- Company size: The company was founded in 2008 and has snowballed since then. More than 450,000 people have used their academy and resources, which signals high credibility of what they’re offering.
- Product diversity: Placester is an incredible tool that offers diverse features, including excellent IDX-driven search tools, lead management and tracking, CRM, email marketing, no coding website building, and open house sign-in application.
- Pricing: Placester offers three pricing options to let you choose the right one for you. The Starter Plan starts at $64 per month for NAR members with an annual contract, while it’s $80 per month if without a contract. Non-NAR members pay $100 per month. The Advanced Plan starts at $150/month for NAR members with an annual contract, $150/month if without contract, and $190/per month for non-NAR members. The Office Builder Plan charges $160/month with a yearly contract and $200/month if without a contract.
- Quality + Support: Apart from the excellent features and flexible pricing plans, Placester also provides great customer support, hence you get what you pay for.
- Customizable websites with IDX integration that allow branded on-site searching.
- They offer excellent customer service with quick response times and the ability to answer any questions you may have.
- The pricing is affordable depending on your needs, and NAR members get a 20% discount.
- Users of Starter Plan get limited customer support.
- Lack of strong CRM options.
Verdict: We highly recommend Placester for your large brokerages with many offices that want to customize their websites but still maintain the brand’s identity.
The best real estate lead generation tools will help you generate quality leads by letting clients know when they’re the best fit and what’s going on in their area. The 13 we’ve covered here are great choices for generating more sales opportunities with less effort.
If all of this sounds intimidating and you want to take a step back, let us know. Our team is ready and waiting to partner with you to create an SEO or marketing plan that drives your business forward while considering how your customers think.