Agent Legend is a revolutionary way for real estate agents to grow their businesses. It will help you better manage your leads, automate lead follow-up and sales, optimize your marketing campaign templates, and more. With Agent Legend’s smart response scheduling tools, you can be sure that your prospects are getting the best customer service at all times of the day. This blog post will explain what Agent Legend has to offer so that you can determine if it is right for you.
What is Agent Legend?
Agent Legend, or “Legend” for short, is a lead follow-up system that helps real estate agents and mortgage professionals find and engage with leads generated by smart response scheduling tools. It integrates directly to popular CRMs like HubSpot, SalesforceIQ, Infusionsoft, etc., and automates the entire contract management process from start to finish.
Agents love how it allows them to spend their time chasing prospects instead of wasting hours sorting through old leads data to generate new ones. It offers campaign templates designed specifically for each type of agent (mortgage professional vs. realtor) so that they can automate all aspects of generating new customers – whether you are an outbound salesperson looking for more qualified contacts or on an inbound sales team looking for new leads.
Agent Legend also offers tools to help agents work smarter like address fields, lead management dashboard with campaign templates, and so on. The service is a paid and restricted format which means that old data cannot be imported into the system (to avoid input errors) but it’s fairly easy to upload manual records if an agent doesn’t want to use their CRM. This will make sure you only get fresh information about your prospecting efforts – no outdated or irrelevant info clogging up your campaigns.
How does it work?
It’s an automated lead follow-up and sales system for real estate agents. The software integrates with the most popular CRMs, like Zillow, Redfin, Lead411, and Realtor.com to capture every lead that comes in through your pipeline. You can assign tasks to team members or schedule them as a smart response on your dashboard so they get done automatically when you’re not available (saving you time).
Agent Legend also has campaign templates designed specifically for different markets – there are outbound campaigns for generating leads from referrals, email drip campaigns for nurturing prospects who’ve come in contact but haven’t been contacted yet, social media postings tailored to the needs of each market segment and more.
Real estate agents are the lifeblood of any successful business. Agents have a tangible effect on how well your business operates by opening homes for showings, maintaining relationships with sellers and buyers, closing deals—and even moving furniture around during open houses. But what about those days where you just can’t seem to get anything done?
There might be an app out there that could help. Agent Legend is designed by real estate professionals who know what it takes to succeed in this competitive industry. The intuitive dashboard provides automated lead follow-up and sales tools designed specifically for real estate agents like yourself—saving time chasing prospects by integrating agent legend into your daily workflow. Automated lead followups keep leads engaged which helps increase new leads from marketing campaigns.
Designed by real estate professionals who know what it takes to succeed in the industry
The agent legend system is designed to help agents organize, follow up and sell their time chasing prospects. Agent Legend offers campaign templates which are a great way for an agent’s inbound sales team or lead management teams to stay on top of the leads that come into their inboxes every day.
The legend agent integrates automated lead follow-up with leading CRM systems like Salesforce, Zoho CRM, Hubspot, Marketo, and more so agents will never lose a client again because they didn’t get back to them at just the right time. Agent Legend also provides Team Leader functions so sales managers can set goals for each individual member of their team while seeing how everyone contributes towards closing deals using real-time data.
The legend agent offers a time-saving drip campaign to help agents re-engage with prospects who may have “fallen off the radar.” Agent Legend is also formatted for mobile phones so that agents can follow up when they are on the go and don’t want to miss a lead opportunity.
Smart response scheduling tools
Agent Legend can be a savior to mortgage professionals, lead management, and inbound sales teams. Agents will get back on track with today’s potential clients through the automated campaign templates designed for real estate agents. With an intuitive dashboard that automates lead followups and provides great tools like text message drip campaigns, Agent Legend is one of the best time-saving devices out there!
The intuitive dashboard provides automated lead followups and sales tools to cut through the clutter and chase time. Agent Legend can be a savior to mortgage professionals, lead management, and inbound sales teams. Agents will get back on track with today’s potential clients through the automated campaign templates designed for real estate agents. With an intuitive dashboard that automates lead followups and provides great tools like text message drip campaigns, Agent Legend is one of the best time-saving devices out there.
Automated lead followups keep leads engaged which helps increase new leads from marketing campaigns and drives sales
Agent Legend offers a lead management system that integrates with smart response scheduling tools. The agent legend team leader is able to create campaign templates designed for individual needs and requirements. These drip campaigns include clear instructions on step-by-step processes which results in quick, efficient follow-ups.
Benefits of using Agent Legend
Today’s world can be quite aggressive for a real estate agent. And that is why you may need tools like Agent Legend to help you keep things on the move. Agent Legend provides automated lead followups which keep leads engaged. This is why they were able to increase new leads from marketing campaigns and drive sales through increased automation of workflows like lead management, campaign templates designed for individual needs and requirements, as well as drip campaigns that include clear instructions on step-by-step processes resulting in quick efficient follow-ups.
Here are the benefits of using this tool:
Keeps lead engaged and increase new leads
Are you tired of spending hours trying to find new leads? You can save time and increase your lead volume by using automated lead follow-up. Agent Legend has the right tools for any real estate agent, whether they are just starting or have years of experience.
With our smart response scheduling tool, you’re always one step ahead with instant notifications that allow agents to close deals faster than ever before. Our inbound sales team knows what it takes to get clients on board after their initial inquiry, which is why we provide campaign templates designed specifically for today’s world and best bangs like text messages and drip campaigns so agents can re-engage potential clients who haven’t responded yet. By working smarter every day of the week, agents will be able to close more deals and save time that would have been otherwise wasted chasing prospects.
Agent Legend offers tools for both new leads as well as old ones, so agents can make sure their follow-up is format restricted and they are working with the most recent data possible. Agent Legend integrates seamlessly with other mortgage professionals like loan officers or title agents–making this real estate agent software one of a kind.
No matter what stage an agent is in, Agent Legend has you covered. If you’re just starting out, you’ll find our free package has everything you need from lead generation to closing potential clients on board. On the flip side of things, if you want cutting-edge features such as transactional documents or automated reporting then check out our premium package.
Legend agent is a revolutionary new real estate agency that offers customers intelligent and automated lead follow-up as well as inbound sales team lots of loan officers, who are also known for their ultra-responsive customer service skills. Agency legend was started by two successful agents who wanted to help other agents take control over their business’s growth with state-of-the-art tools. Agent Legend integrates with smart response scheduling tools, which helps your prospects know exactly when you will be available so they can plan accordingly.
Agent legend offers utmost absolutely horrible mortgage professionals from all over the country to get access to more leads than ever before. The company’s marketing strategy relies on automation and traditional real estate methods combined together. Agent Legend’s automated lead follow-up campaigns are designed to help agents save time by focusing on potential clients who will be easier to sell, instead of wasting their valuable hours chasing prospects who never respond.
Tired of being stuck with an outdated CRM? Don’t worry; now you can work smarter! Agent legend offers campaign templates that allow agents to create drip email campaigns without ever touching any code or complicated design programs. The company has also created legible postcards (which helps businesses stand out) as well as address fields that have been formatted to help agents save time and avoid address errors.
Emotional benefits of Agent Legend
Emotional benefits of using agent legend include the following:
Get more done in less time
With agent legend, agents can spend more time doing what they love – helping their clients find the perfect home. Agent Legend’s system helps you track your inbound leads and drip campaigns so that you don’t lose touch with qualified prospects while trying to chase down new ones.
We know how important it is for an outbound sales team to be efficient in this ongoing competitive market where there are never enough hours in a day. Agent Legend offers tools like automated lead follow-up which allow agents and teams to focus on the most promising of potentials without forgetting about those who may not respond immediately or within a certain timeframe (i.e., old leads).
In fact, our software integrates with Inbenta Empower Lead Management System as well as other industry-standard CRMs such as Salesforce, Eloqua, and Marketo.
Increase your team’s productivity by reducing administrative tasks (e.g., scheduling)
Agents are able to spend their time on the things they do best – helping clients find a home. With agent legend, agents can schedule and track follow up with ease while reducing administrative tasks (e.g., scheduling) that take away from valuable time spent building relationships and generating leads where possible; it’s just one less thing your team has to worry about.
Login at agent legend.com and search for a campaign to edit, or create one from scratch. Select the “Send follow-up SMS” option when creating your new campaign and complete the form. You can choose how many days before you want the next text message to be sent out (e.g., five days) – this is called your drip cycle. Set up some more details such as what time of day you would like emails delivered in order for agents to proactively reach out with messages geared towards their prospect’s needs/desires and interests, then click on save changes. Your team will now have an automated lead follow-up process that sends prospects timely automated messages when they’re most likely online so they don’t miss out on the opportunity to hear about your services.
Who is agent Legend for and what will I get from it?
Agent Legend is for real estate agents and mortgage professionals. You will get automated lead follow-up so that you can focus on the things that make your business a success: providing your clients with personalized service, selling homes/helping buyers find their dream home.
The average agent spends 30% of their time chasing prospects who have filled out forms but never followed up – this could be easily eliminated by using Agent Legend’s text messaging system to engage those people without any effort (and they’ll thank you for it!). Agents also benefit from increased productivity through fewer administrative tasks since scheduling meetings based on availability is no longer necessary.
Agent Legend – Pricing and Plans
There are plans for both individuals and teams. Additionally, Agent Legend offers a free 30-day trial so that you can try out their services before investing in the product!
Pricing: Individual: $14/month or $149 annually (billed once).
Team: starts at $19/mo per agent and scales up to meet your needs with an unlimited number of agents.
The agent legend standard plan is designed for real estate agents and mortgage professionals who need important tools to generate leads, nurture relationships with current clients, manage inbound sales teams, create campaigns that match what prospects want/need at the right time of day.
Agent Legend Standard Plan includes:
- – Automated lead follow-up through text messaging software (previously mentioned), sending automated messages when optimal times are selected so you can stay on top of your prospecting game.
- Campaign templates tailored to each level of service offered by an agency or individual broker.
- Time chasing prospects eliminatedAgent Legend: Real Estate Agents, Lead Followup, and Sales Agent Legend will send a reminder message if they haven’t responded within five days after receiving their form submission information so that all you have to do is follow up.
- No more scheduling meetings based on availability to avoid wasting time and catching your prospect’s attention when they’re online so you can build that relationship. This will also save you money by not having to pay for an office in order for agents to work from home and spend their time where it matters most.
Premium Plan and Team Plan
The premium plan is designed for teams of agents that need an additional layer of support when building their real estate agency.
Agent Legend Premium Plan includes:
- Agent legend offers a team leader, which helps manage the operations and sales pipeline so your lead follow-up process can be completed efficiently while still providing personalized service.
- Automated campaign templates tailored to each level of service offered by an agency or individual broker
- Unlimited number of drip cycles. This means you’ll never have to worry about wasting time trying to remember all those numbers again because it’s not necessary with agent legend (and it saves lots of ink if this will go in print). Contact information fields are also formatted differently on forms submitted through agent legend software so there won’t be any mistakes when a lead is transferred to your pipeline.
- Access to agent legend mobile app for agents on the go! Agent Legend Mobile App includes: – Automated text messaging software (previously mentioned) so you can follow up with prospects without using data while out of the office or at home in between appointments. This saves time and money because there’s no need to use expensive cellular data, plus it allows them to respond anytime anywhere which will increase their chances of conversion into clients.
- Campaign templates tailored specifically for agent mobile usage by real estate professionals who want more control over how they engage customers and provide services based on where they are located currently, such as driving around town and showing houses/showing off homes. Additionally, you’ll be able to use the agent mobile app while out and about to submit a lead, so you’ll never miss a potential client again.
The team plan is perfect for companies looking for powerful technology and a team leader to help manage their operations.
Features of Agent Legend
Agent Legend offers many features that will help you stay on top of your game and give you the ability to work smarter. Some of these features include:
- Campaign Management -Agent Legend includes campaign templates to help you reach your prospects at the right time of day, tailored specifically for each stage in a potential real estate or mortgage buyer’s process.
- Lead Management – Lead management has been made easier with automatic drip campaigns so that all leads will be converted into clients! This saves tons of time because there are no more numbers involved and it leaves out any mistakes due to different address formats on forms submitted through agent legend software.
- Automated Text Messaging Software – Agent Legend is able to send messages when an optimal time period between texts is selected by skipping over hours based on specific preferences such as morning, noon, evening or night-time availability (or whichever times work best for you).
- Agent Mobile App – The agent mobile app is designed for agents on the go! It includes: a lead management system, campaign templates tailored specifically for agent mobile usage by real estate professionals who want more control over how they engage customers and provide services based on where they are located currently, such as driving around town and showing houses/showing off homes. Additionally, you’ll be able to use the agent mobile app while out and about to submit a lead, so you’ll never miss a potential client again.
- Contact Management – Agent Legend includes contact management that saves time and money by automatically formatting the address fields on forms to avoid mistakes when a lead is transferred or handed off.
- Document Management – Document management saves time and money by including an electronic signature option which eliminates the need for manual signatures on documents.
- Email Marketing – Agent Legend includes email marketing that saves time and money by sending out appropriate, personalized emails at the right times to prospects.
- Lead Nurturing – Lead nurturing has been made easier with the agent legend software. A lead can be a potential client, old lead or new lead based on how they were submitted to you through the contact management system and once that is determined by your team leader then it will go into an appropriate campaign for those leads. This saves time because it’s easy to stay up-to-date about where every single one of your contacts are at in their process without having to spend hours going through each individual report for all of them while still giving personalized attention and effort from real estate professionals who want more control over how they engage customers and provide services based on what stage in their process they’re currently at.
- Lead Segmentation – Lead segmentation has also been made easier with agent legend software. A lead can be a potential client, old lead or new lead based on how they were submitted to you through the contact management system and once that is determined by your team leader then it will go into an appropriate campaign for those leads. This saves time because it’s easy to stay up-to-date about where every single one of your contacts are at in their process without having to spend hours going through each individual report for all of them while still giving personalized attention and effort from real estate professionals who want more control over how they engage customers and provide services based on what stage in their process they’re currently at.
- Prospecting Tools – Agent Legend includes prospecting tools that save time and money by automatically formatting the address fields on forms to avoid mistakes when a lead is transferred or handed off.
- Team Leader – Agent legend software allows users to assign team leaders who can help determine the right next step for each of their contacts based on whether they are potential clients, old leads or new leads in order to streamline efficiency and make it easier than ever before to work smarter.
- Smart Response Scheduling Tools – Agent legend offers smart response scheduling tools which saves agents tons of time because there’s no more need for manual responses anymore! This leaves out any mistakes due to different address formats on forms submitted through agent legend software.
Alternatives to Agent Legend
Agent Legend is not the only company with this type of service. There are other options to manage and automate lead followups such as Smart Response Scheduling Tools, Lead Management Campaign Templates, Drip Campaigns.
- Hippo Video – Hippo Video is software that lets you shoot, produce and deliver your videos, all from one dashboard.
- Monday.com – Monday.com is a software that helps businesses manage their projects and tasks from start to finish.
- Everhour – Everhour is an all-in-one time tracking solution for teams of any size.
- Sensiplanner – Sensiplanner provides the most efficient way to plan your day, week, or month ahead based on what you’ve accomplished so far in order to work smarter instead of harder!
- Top Planner – This tool is specifically designed for real estate agents to help them plan out their days, weeks, and months ahead.
- Slack – Slack is a messaging app used for work communication with teams in order to get the most efficient way of communicating without having to send multiple emails back-and-forth or typing up long replies.
If you’re a real estate agent, and you are struggling to keep up with the number of leads in your pipeline or follow up process for each of them, then Agent Legend is perfect for you. According to their website, “Agent Legend helps real estate agents automate lead followups so they can focus on what matters most: providing services.” This means that it will help save time by making prospecting easier and more engaging while automating some difficult tasks like sending out postcards after every showing which saves agents tons of time because there’s no need for manual responses anymore! Plus, if all these features sound too daunting or overwhelming (or even impossible) – don’t worry; they offer personalized assistance when needed. Contact us to get started, or if you have any questions.