Table of Contents Hide
Buying property for sale in Dubai Land is a popular investment choice for many investors. It is near the main arterial road of the metropolis, Sheikh Zayed Road, which makes it a very convenient location. Thematic areas include:
- There is no doubt that Global Village is the world’s largest fair.
- Moreover, the distinct styles of each pavilion erected in this exhibition showcase architectural features from different countries. There are some fine cafes and restaurants at the Al Sahra Desert Resort.
- Arabian Ranches is a residential community full of luxury villas that are built on eco-friendly living and harmony with nature.
- Three main areas of Dubai Sports City are designed for those who enjoy an active lifestyle. It has many sports grounds, fitness centers, and cycling paths.
Dubai does not require an annual property tax. It is not necessary to pay additional taxes or recurring fees after purchasing a property and paying the registration fees.
Tax-exempt companies in Dubai are also welcome.
Approximately a third of Dubai’s population lives in Dubai. An investor will benefit from buying his house. If the investor wants to sell it, it will give him a high return. Get information about real estate in the UAE by adding Emirates.Estate to your browser’s favorites.
The rental yield in Dubai is also higher than in most other cities. JVC, for example, has a minimum rental yield of 5% and an average of 8%. Renting out a property can also give investors a high return.
Which Residential Complexes And Communities Are On Dubai Land?
Whether you are a couple or single, the area has everything you need.
Here are a few popular residential complexes:
- Six high-rise buildings make up Skycourt Towers. Among them are housing units, offices, cafes, retail stores, and restaurants. Close to the community are the main highways of the Emirates. The original architecture of all buildings makes the complex unique.
- A premium-class secret house is part of Rukan’s closed community.
- It is a few miles from Wadi al-Safa. A golf course, shopping mall, supermarket, cafe, and restaurant are nearby.
- There is a luxury villa and apartment complex called Living Legends.
- All necessary amenities are available in the Falcon City Of Wanders.
- Developer Dubai Properties has developed Villanova, an upscale complex. There are many luxurious villas and spacious cottages in a modern style.
What Is The Average Rent For Areas in Dubai Land?
Returns on investments in Dubai Land are high. Rent is determined by the location and comfort of a house.
Skycourt Towers and Living Legends are popular with tenants. They usually rent out two to three-bedroom apartments. Meanwhile, in the gated community of Al Habtoor, you can purchase a townhouse. The average rent for a two-bedroom townhouse costs around $19,875 per year. On the other hand, large families can rent a spacious house for around $39,749 on average.
How To Choose A School And Kindergarten Around Dubai Land?
The Emirates has several preschools. There is a Kids Zone, Chubby Cheeks, and Step by Step. In addition, nearby communities offer gardens for children.
- For school-age children, there are a variety of educational institutions. In September 2018, Skycourt Towers opened Aquila Primary School next door. Students study until they are 12.
- In eighth grade, Fairgreen International High School offers undergraduate (IB) studies. It’s in Al Waha.
- Additionally, Dubai Land operates the GEMS Heritage School. The school provides education up to ninth grade, covering all aspects of Indian education. GEMS First Point School is another prestigious educational institution in the city. It adheres to UK standards and teaches up to 13th grade. Villanova is a community with two international educational institutions close to one another.
- Zayed University is an institution of higher learning.
Types Of Transportation In The City Of Dubai
The Emirates allows residents of the Emirates to travel by private vehicle and public transport. It is also possible to rent a car from the airport.
There are private parking spaces available for the owners of the apartments. Villa and townhouse owners may store their vehicles in the garage or on the covered veranda of their villa or townhouse. This part of the Emirates does not have any metro stations yet.
Dubai Land is a picturesque area with a picturesque seaside setting. It offers a lucrative investment opportunity for those looking to invest in a flat in Dubai Land.
Dubai Land has many advantages. It is cost-effective as well.
Visit the website and make the right choice whether you are interested in buying an investment property or a permanent residence.
Dubai Land will leave a lasting impression on you with its stunning beauty and the inspirational stories of current residents.